The fee will be all inclusive; including to reimbursement for travel and lodging expenses, unless otherwise has been agreed in writing. Client must pay booking fees that are agreed upon within 15 days prior to the first date of appearance. Payment shall be made directly to Dezjorn International LLC. Full fees must be paid within 7 days post performance.
Travel. Dezjorn International LLC shall make all airline reservations. Partner is responsible for arranging and paying hotel accommodations and local ground transportation in contractual host city as needed, unless otherwise agreed upon in writing.
Venue. Partner shall provide an adequate venue for Speaker’s event. Partner shall provide a clean, private dressing area for Speaker
Reimbursement. Any reimbursable expenses, original receipts for such expenses will be submitted no later than 15 days following the Event Date.
Cancellation. In the event Agreement is cancelled 60 days or more before the date of the performance, holding/reservation fee is nonrefundable. In the event Agreement is cancelled 30 days or less, all fees are nonrefundable.
Thank you for your purchase. We hope you are happy with your purchase. However, if you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, you may return it to us for store credit only. Please see below for more information on our return policy.
All returns must be postmarked within three (3) days of the delivery date. All returned items must be in new and unused condition, with all original tags and labels attached.
To return an item, please email customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number. After receiving a RMA number, place the item securely in its original packaging, and mail your return to the following address:
DEZJORN INTERNATIONAL LLC
PO BOX 32
MUSKEGO, WI 53150
Please note, you will be responsible for all return shipping charges. We strongly recommend that you use a trackable method to mail your return.
After receiving your return and inspecting the condition of your item, we will process your return. Please allow at least ten (10) days from the receipt of your item to process your return And issue store credit. We will notify you by email when your return has been processed.
The following items cannot be returned:
● DIGITAL SERVICES AND GIFT CARDS
● UNDERWEAR, MASKS/PPE
For defective or damaged products, please contact us at the customer service number below to arrange a refund or exchange.
● Sale items are FINAL SALE and cannot be returned.
Lost or Stolen Packages
Dezjorn International LLC is not responsible for lost or stolen packages confirmed to be delivered to the address entered for an order. Upon inquiry, Dezjorn International LLC will confirm delivery to the address provided, date of delivery, tracking information and shipping carrier information for the customer to investigate.
DMCA Compliance (Digital Millenium Copyright Act Compliance) Claims of Copyright Infringement Related Issues (17 USC § 512 et seq.)
We respect the intellectual property rights of others. Anyone who believes their work has been reproduced in a way that constitutes copyright infringement may notify our agent by providing the following information:
- Identification of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at the site.
- Identification of the material that you claim is infringing and needs to be removed, including a description of where it is located so that the copyright agent can locate it.
- Your address, telephone number, and, if available, email address, so that the copyright agent may contact you about your complaint; and
- A signed statement that the above information is accurate; that you have a good faith belief that the identified use of the material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and, under penalty of perjury, that you are the copyright owner or are authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf in this situation.
- Identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled, and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or access to it was disabled;
- A statement under penalty of perjury that you have a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification;
- Your name, address, and telephone number; a statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of federal district court for the judicial district in which your address is located, or if your address is outside of the U.S., for any judicial district in which the service provider may be found; and that you will accept service of process from the complainant.
To submit notices of copyright issues
Notifications should be sent as follows:
100 High Street
Attention: DMCA Designated Agent
If you give notice of copyright infringement by email, an agent may begin investigating the alleged copyright infringement. However, we must receive your signed statement by mail or as an attachment to your email before we are required to take any action.
This information should not be construed as legal advice. We recommend you seek independent legal counsel before filing a notification or counternotification. For further information about the DMCA, please visit the website of the United States Copyright Office at http://www.copyright.gov/onlinesp.
If you have any questions concerning our return policy, please contact our corporate office at: